A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

THE MIRROR PEOPLE LAUGH AT YOU AND LAUGH AT ME



NEW TO THEATRES...

* Snow White and the Huntsmen. No glib line here. I actually like a review I wrote for once. I tried something different. Please read it.

UPDATED TO CRITERION CONFESSIONS...

* Night & Fog, Alain Resnais' short documentary about the Holocaust. My Memorial Day review.

THIS WEEK IN DVD/BD REVIEWS...

* Fat City, an excellent boxing drama from John Huston, starring Stacy Keach and Jeff Bridges.

Current Soundtrack: Cousin Ben's Moonrise Kingdom playlist 

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * Midi-Confessions123 * Criterion Confessions * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll [old version] * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2012 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: