A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, November 26, 2012

POWER FANTASTIC

Okay, you groovy people, this Wednesday is the super duper FF! release celebration in Eugene, OR. Come talk comics and sing karaoke with the Allreds, Matt Fraction, and myself.

The details from the Irritating Archery blog.



Don’t forget. This Wednesday at 6PM Nostalgia Collectibles in Eugene Oregon is having their first ever store signing/Karaoke party to celebrate the release of FF#1. Join, Mike and Laura Allred, Jamie S. Rich, and Matt Fraction four a fantastic good time. I know I’ll be there to make a fool out of myself and get some good new comics. Why don’t you all come out as well. It’s right downtown in the Smith Family Bookstore building (Accessed through the alley) Across the street from the post office and Eugene Electric Station. (There is a lot of good food here although none of it compares to Chief’s in Coburg just North on I-5) 
Come on out, have some fun and join in on the party.


Current Soundtrack: Christina Aguilera, Lotus




No comments: